Road-Ready Stompbox Packs 3 Effects
Alien Tone Dragon – Clean Boost, Dragon Fire, Active Tone Circuit
- 18db of clean boost.
- Go from a rich Rock/Blues Overdrive, to a sonic wall of Fuzz with just a few tweaks from Dragon Fire’s three control knobs.
- Shape your sound with a three band, non over-lapping, active tone control with master volume.
- Multi-effects pedal for electric guitar with Clean Boost, Overdrive/Fuzz and Active Tone Circuit.
- Boost section provides 1db to 18db of clean boost. Boost your signal subtlety or full-on.
- Versatile Overdrive circuit capable of achieving a warm expressive Rock/Blues Overdrive to a Sonic wall of fuzz with just a few tweaks from its 3 control knobs.
- Sweet-sounding, active, tone circuit with non over-lapping frequency tone bands to shape and enhance your tone.
Get a super-versatile tone monster effects box with the Analog Alien – Alien Tone Dragon!
Powerful Clean Boost
Add up to 18db of clean gain without introducing any unwanted tonal artifacts to your signal. Use the ATD Boost to restore unity gain to your pedal board, push the other pedals in your signal chain or raise the level and presence of your time based effects. Higher gain settings will push your vintage amp into overdrive bliss!
Expressive Rock/Blues Overdrive to Full Blown-Out Fuzz
The Dragon Fire Overdrive is one of the most expressive Overdrives around. The Dragon Fire will let you go from a sweet sounding Rock/Blues Overdrive to a full blown out wall of sonic fuzz with just a few tweaks of its control knobs. You can use the bias control to go from a vintage sounding fuzz, to a fuzz that is more focused and defined with lots of tonal articulation. When the “IN” control is turned down you can use the Clean Boost to boost the Dragon Fire, (it’s great for power chords and solos). You can also use the tone circuit to shape and refine your sound.
3 band Active Tone Circuit to Shape Your Tone
When designing the Tone Circuit for the Alien Tone Dragon the guys at Analog Alien decided to go with an active tone control with non over-lapping frequency bands. This design allows you to adjust the three frequency bands (Treble, Mid and Low) up or down, without affecting the frequencies of the other bands. You can boost or cut from -16db to +16db. We wanted to create a tone circuit that could deliver a wide array of tonal options and that’s just what you’ll find in the Alien Tone Dragon.
- Pedal Type:Clean Boost, Fuzz/Overdrive, Active Tone Circuit
- Effects Types:Clean Boost, Fuzz/Overdrive, Active Tone Circuit
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 25mA
- Manufacturer Part Number: ATD-10
Alien Tone Dragon Sound Clips:
Sound Clips Coming Soon!
Alien Tone Dragon Videos:
Videos Coming Soon!